Primary health support
Area Account Managers
|Jenny Pethoe||Marina Whitchurch||Sharon Kemp|
|Alicia Di Savia||Charlene Van Heerden||Haesel Jennings|
Brisbane South PHN supports primary health clinicians and a community of over 1 million people, across a region of over 3800 square kilometres that spans urban, regional and rural populations.
The key objectives of Brisbane South PHN are:
- increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of primary care services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes
- improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
We support the general practice team, allied health professionals and other healthcare providers with best practice programs and resources that are responsive to local needs.
Our support to primary healthcare providers
We support primary healthcare providers with:
- improving access to GP services
- supporting practices to improve processes
- building strong relationships
- meeting the needs for GP education and professional development
- referral pathways and templates for local services
- best practice educational resources and clinical information updates
- MBS interpretation including Chronic Disease Management items
- multidisciplinary and shared care facilitation
For more information please contact your Area Account Manager via 1300 467 265 or click here to find out who your area account manager is.
BreastScreen Queensland referral templates
Cancer Council Queensland
enableme – free online resource and community for stroke survivors, families and supporters
Kidney Health Australia
National Asthma Council
National Heart Foundation
RACGP Standards for general practices (4th edition)